14 Day No-quibble Money Back Guarantee
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any purchase made from meanandgreen.com. However, you have 14 days from the receipt of your goods to return them to us for a no-quibble refund. We have tried to make it as easy as possible to return items to us, but there are a few rules to follow which are shown below.
- You have 14 days from the date you receive your goods to return them to us. No returns after this date will be accepted.
- Certain products are excluded from the Money Back Guarantee, e.g. sleeping bags, books, ration packs. Any products excluded are clearly identified on our website.
- All new goods must be returned to us in an unused, unworn and saleable condition. This means all tags must still be attached and all packaging must be intact with no cuts or tears. If we cannot re-sell the item, then we cannot accept it back for a refund. Used surplus goods must be returned in the same condition they left us.
- The postage paid on your order is non-refundable. You are responsible for sending the goods back to us at your own expense. We encourage you to send by an insured and traceable method, otherwise it will be at your own risk as the goods remain your responsibility until received by us.
- Please indicate whether you require a refund or exchange. Refunds are made back to the same card used when the order was placed. If you require an exchange, then we will charge our standard postage rate to the same card to send out the replacement goods.
- All returns must be accompanied by a completed returns form which can be found on the despatch note included with your order. Failure to include this form may delay the processing of your return.
- Any free gifts or other items enclosed with your order must be sent back along with your returned items.
- Most refunds are issued the same day we receive your goods back. However, please allow up to 7 days.
- Under certain circumstances we can issue a pre-paid returns label. However, we are unable to reimburse any postage costs incurred when returning items to us.
- This guarantee applies to mail order purchases only. Sales made directly in our shop are covered by a different set of terms.
Any returned items that do not meet the above terms will not be accepted and will be returned to you with an additional postage amount charged.
Please send your returns to the following address (this is also printed on your despatch note).
Mean and Green
33 Queen Street
Please note the above address is just a mailing address without public access.
This returns poilicy does not affect your statutory rights, details of which are available from the Citizens Advice Bureau.
This returns poilicy forms part of our full terms and conditions.
These consumer contracts regulations apply only to Business to Consumer (B2C) transactions within the European Union. They do not apply to Business to Business (B2B) and Corporate transactions. They also do not apply to transactions outside of the European Union.